A series of short talks in association with Bailies Coffee Roasters covering topics such as direct trade relationships, converting customers from second to third wave, the role of music in coffee and the benefits of yoga for people who work in the coffee industry. This event will be hosted in the Sunflower Bar and will be followed with refreshments and some live music to sign off CoLab Belfast.
The full line-up of speakers:
- Jan Komarek, Bailies Coffee Roasters: A story of direct trade
- Graeme Finegan, Finegan & Son: Converting customers to the third wave
- Karl Purdy, Coffee Angel: Turning passion into a living breathing coffee business
- Kwame Daniels, Bounce Culture: Lessons from the DJ Booth - how sound impacts customer experience
- Joe Magowan, Powers Whiskey Ambassador: The resurgence of Irish Whiskey
- Sue Jackson, Farmageddon: Beer and coffee, a match made in heaven